Canada is a country that often encourages newcomers who participate in economic progress and serve the country as best they can. It usually opens up several ways for an aspirant to enter Canada by satisfying all the conditions.
In addition, Canada’s Minister for Immigration, Marco Mendicino, declared, to make up for the deficit, that Canada will receive 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021 and assist clients in visa refusal and challenging situations.
Here are the Latest Canadian Immigration Updates
- The Canadian government has been seeking skilled workers to fill gaps for many years. It has officially launched Express Entry.
- With the FSTP, you can apply for a permanent residence visa and immigrate to Canada. Anyone proficient in one of the trades listed by the Canadian government can use it.
- The Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program (CEC) visa is available to individuals who have worked or studied in Canada for a minimum of one year.
- The Provincial Nominee Program allows applicants to move to a specific province or territory. This program enables provinces and territories to nominate people.
- If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and have a foreign spouse or common-law partner, you can sponsor them to become a Canadian permanent resident.
Albeit, unless otherwise stated, a Permanent Resident may work and live anywhere in the country. One can enjoy social privileges, including free public education and health care for immediate family. Moreover, immigrants can move with their families, including parents and kids. After three years as a PR, an immigrant can petition for Canadian citizenship.